In the decades since the advent of computing, Cybercrime has evolved from a nuisance pursued by lone hobbyists to a legitimate business threat with the potential of severe financial loss. In 2014-2015 alone there were 5.1 million cyber attacks on companies such as Sony Pictures, Saudi Aramco and VISA.
Your organisation’s first line of defence against such threats must be more than firewalls and network defences; rather it’s people with the proven expertise and qualifications in protecting your systems and interests.
From our London office, Whitney Cyber Security works with clients throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America to provide specialist permanent I.T Security personnel, with successfully completed assignments including the following:
- Chief Information Security Officer (Global Integrated Energy Company)
- Chief Information Officer (Global Petrochemical Company)
- Head of Cyber Security & Governance (Nationail Oil Company)
- Network and Security Consultant (Engineering Company)
- Head of Project Management (I.T Security Infrastructure Firm)
- Head of Architecture (I.T Security Consulting Firm)
- Security Consultant (Consulting Firm)
- Penetration Tester (Bank)
- Information Security Manager (Financial Services Firm)
- Senior Cyber Security Engineer (Consulting Firm)
- Implementation Engineer – Linux (Consulting Firm)
- CSOC Monitoring & Vulnerability Specialist (Consulting Firm)
- CSOC – OSINT & Threat Intelligence Analyst (Consulting Firm)